Re: [IP] Disetronic Pumps

Hi Joe,

My almost 6 year old has been using the D-Tron since 6/22/01, and so far we
LOVE it.  Sure, we are still not done setting the basals (we probably never
will be) and there are times where we see numbers in the 200's and over
(usually due to bubbles in the tubing or a site crapping out on us, etc.).  My
wife and I are happy with the D-Tron (named "Pumpy"), with our Rep (Brad Saks,
in the NY Metro area), and with the numbers we usually see.  Nicholas loves it
too, but that child is a gadget FREAK!  8)

Glad we did it, though I hold nothing against the MM.. many of our buds use
one of the MM's and they seem to be just as happy as we.

Hope this helps.

Mike Otten