[IP] dress, continued

Hi all,
  Thanks, first of all, to everyone for their suggestions on my wedding
dress problem!  I need to experiment and see what will work, but I do have
some more ideas now.  You guys are great!!!:)  I have tried the thigh pouch
thing from Minimed before, but it kept slipping down, so I won't be using
that idea.  However, there are so many creative solutions out there...I will
let everyone know which worked for me and how the wedding goes after the big
event:)  The suggestions on how to make things "stick" to your nylons and
thighs were new ones to me as well as the underwear pouch idea and some of
the suggestions from other flat women out there:)  So I know that one of
your ideas will work, and all I have to say is that when I get married,
hiding it under that dress will be a heck of a lot easier!!  Tricia