Re: [IP] scuba diving

HI ,
   I'M A DIVEMASTER WITH 20 YEARS EXPERIENCE  DIVING WITH DIABETES. IF YOU
MAINTAIN GOOD CONTROL OF YOUR SUGAR THERE'S NO REASON YOU SHOULD BE
DISCOURAGED FROM DIVING WITH DIABETES. IT'S IN YOUR BEST INTEREST TO BE
BETTER EDUCATED THAN THE GENERAL PUBLIC ABOUT DIABETES SO YOU CAN DIVE
SAFELY, AND SERVE AS A ROLE MODEL TO OTHERS. FOLLOW DIVERS ALERT NETWORKS
RECOMMENDATIONS ON DIVING WITH DIABETES, MAINLY ELEVATING YOUR BLOOD SUGAR TO
185 MINIMUM BEFORE A DIVE. I USE INSTAGLUCOSE IN A TUBE THAT CAN BE TAKEN
UNDERWATER IN  AN EMERGENCY. CONTINUE YOUR SCUBA EDUCATION AT LEAST THROUGH
DIVEMASTER. HAPPY DIVING, IF YOU WANT TO TALK DIABETES AND DIVING FEEL FREE
TO E-MAIL ME ANYTIME.

  HAPPY BUBBLES,

             DAN