Re: [IP] COLBY'S update

First I would like to tell you all how much your thoughts and prayers are
appreciated!! It meant the world to me to know that you all care so much!  We
came home from the hospital yesterday, Cobly is now grouchy cuz the docs said
to rest the rest of the week to give his body a chance to catch up, which
means no outside activities till the weekend!  He is not happy about this,
but he'll get over it!
  We did find out why he was so combative Sunday night though, they gave him
a shot of phenrgan in the ER right before they took him up to his room.
Turns out that he is allergic!  So that explains that bit!  We fought with
him all night to keep him still as much as possible to keep him from pulling
out the IV in the artery in his leg.  And he was not happy when he came to
and discovered he had a cathater!!  But thank God he is ok now with no side
effects from any of this.  Next time he throws up more than twice in one day
we go to the doctor or the ER!!
   Again thank you all for your thoughts and prayers!!
      Cobly's mom dxd 10/98 pumping 6/01
       and Matts mom age 11 and very supportive big brother!!