Re: [IP] Re: Lantus as only insulin???

Aren't you susposed to have a fast acting to cover your carbs?  Even
with NPH &/or Ultralente, had Humalog to cover meals. IMO, I would
question this,had humalog been mentioned at all? Esp since you will be
going onto pump, most likely with Humalog, think there may be some
learning to do with its use, how it works with you. Is the Dr. aware of
your Bg swings?
It is my understanding that Lantus needs fast company. Linda

  No one knows how I am going to react to the Humalog, since its the
only thing I  haven't ever tried.