Re:[IP] Popping Humalog

I saw a news report show (like 20/20) and a mother (a nurse) injected
insulin in her young child to kill the child.  She had two children, one
she killed and one is severely damaged and institutionalized.  I don't
remember which one she injected with insulin.  The other one she did
something else to.  But either way YES according to this story you can
damage/kill a non DMer with insulin!