Re: [IP] Being prepared (was: any other "anal retentive" or control freak pum...

I guess I go a little lighter than a lot of people on the list. I ALWAYS have
my test kit and glucose tabs (it is in my purse - which is a small backpack
style). I have a spare infusion set in my briefcase and in my desk at work
along with a cartridge and spare batteries.  I keep a bottle of insulin in
the fridge there.

Anythying else I am doing if I had a major problem I figure I can get home
fairly quickly.  Now if we are going to an outdoor play or something that I
wouldn't want to leave I will pack an infusion set in my backpack.

I do take snacks with me if I am going to be out and about for several hours
or if I think I might stress and drive myself low (long rehearsals etc).

I guess once I have an unanticipated problem then I may carry more.

Linda & Dax