Re: [IP] I REALLY DID IT THIS TIME!!

In a message dated 7/12/01 1:58:38 PM Central Daylight Time, email @ redacted
writes:

> You certainly did!  This is the reason my Dr. told me to always change

I didn't change my site in my sleep....I disconnected the site.  I had
changed it earlier that day.  I don't know why I did what I did, but it was
because of the dream.  I dreamt that my sugar was over 1000 and usually if I
am high (not that high, of course), I will disconnect and prime a few units
to make sure my tubing end is okay.  I guess that's what I was about to do in
my sleep but then fell back asleep without reconnecting!
Yikes!!  But then again, I've always had sleep disorders.  This one is just
kind of dangerous :O(