RE: [IP] Being prepared (was: any other "anal retentive" or control freak pumpers?)

Julie -

I live in Florida as well.  I have a box at work with batteries (pump and
machine), snacks, needle, and glucose tabs.  (Having my pump with me - if my
site came out, I would use the insulin in my reservoir.) In my car - snacks
only.  My purse I keep glucose tabs, machine and strips, snack, glucose
tabs, and syringe.  If going somewhere... out for the day, to a water park,
whatever...  my backpack comes with me and gets stored in the trunk of my
car.  That way I can have site changes and the works with me nut not need to
carry it on my person.

This is just what works for me.

You wrote:

  I am always worried, and things would be
much easier if I had everything with me at all times, but how to carry it
conveniently?  I can't even stand having a purse, it took me a long while to
get used to that.  Any hints would be really appreciated.