[IP] Out of the Mouths of Babes :0)

Hi all, I just wanted to share this with you after reading posts about
people's names for their pumps.      Yesterday, I had my son (he's 6) at a
doctor's appointment. Another little boy came up to him & they were talking
when the other boy asked me if I had the time. I don't wear a watch, so I
took my pump, Oscar, out of my pocket to check the time. Of course this
started a series of questions about it, of  which my son answered most. Alex
proceeded to tell the little boy that Momma's pump is named Oscar. When asked
why, my son replied "Because her pump is green & it's perfect 'cause when my
Momma's sugar gets low, she turns into a grouch, just like the real Oscar!" I
cracked up. (He had never added this little tidbit of info before.) Like I
said, just wanted to share my smile from yesterday!!
Jennifer & Oscar(MM 508)
dx'ed 4/81
pumping 8/00