[IP] Re: little dress question

I have stood in a couple of weddings.  (I, too am little 5 feet even, 100
lbs, and fairly flat chested!) However, you didn't mention possibly
putting on your thigh.  I have worn this, even with very tight dresses,
and UNDER panty hose, it did not bulge, but I am not quite sure about
what it looks like with your dress.  My only other suggestion would be to
take Lantus for about 6 days prior to the wedding, then go back on the
pump.  (You'd obviously have to talk to you phsyician about this.)

Hope this helps!