[IP] Bike shorts

I doubt seriously this would cause yeast infections if you're wearing them
occasionally for a four hour or so event.

When BGs are in good ranges that also cuts the risk of this malady.

Charity wrote:
<Just a quick thought on the bike shorts--
Many diabetic women should not wear bike shorts--or will regret it
anyway--because they hold in heat and moisture increasing the risk of yeast
infections.  I don't even wear full length hose anymore for the same reason.
I suggested (in e-mail) either the thigh thing worn close to the inner leg
to hide any bumps or a small flannel pouch pinned to the inside of the

Jenny Sutherland