Re: [IP] Airport Security - Not just Airports!

In a message dated 7/12/01 10:07:24 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I just read an article in my local paper regarding security at our County
 Courthouse.  Seems they're going to put in some type of "walk-through and
 X-ray metal detectors".  I guess I need to get some more specs from our
 County on what type of detector this will be and if it will be similar to
 those used in airports or something a bit different.  >>

Hi RoseLea

The ones in the courthouse here are like the ones at airports. This one isn't
set very high. I usually walk right through: No blips.

Jan and Elvis