Re: [IP] little dress question

>From a suggestion on this list, last summer I wore the high-end
Victoria's Secret thigh-highs to a wedding.  I clipped the pump on the
top of the thigh-high, on the inner part of my thigh, and it all worked

Note that I think it's important to get the _expensive_ ones from
Victoria's Secret, as the others don't have as much support and might
fall down with any weight on them.  The saleswoman at VS was skeptical
that even the 'deluxe' ones would hold up the pump, but they did just
fine with a full day of activity and a little dancing.