Re: Re: [IP] Airport Security - Not just Airports!

I just read an article in my local paper regarding security at our County
Courthouse.  Seems they're going to put in some type of "walk-through and
X-ray metal detectors".  I guess I need to get some more specs from our
County on what type of detector this will be and if it will be similar to
those used in airports or something a bit different.  Since I need to visit
the Courthouse occasionally in regards to my job, this might end up being
interesting.  Does anyone know of these types of devices being used in
Courthouses and what they're like?  Thanks much.