Re: [IP] I REALLY DID IT THIS TIME!!

I am glad to know that I am not the only one who has done this. I hope this
is a one time thing for you, but I am having serious issues with similar
problems.

Just the other night I did something else that seemed very strange.  I gave
myself some Humalog via syringe injection, and don't remember doing it.  I
still do not know how many units I gave myself.

I woke up about 7:00 AM and saw my Humalog bottle, an open, used IV Prep
wipe along with an open syringe on the kitchen counter. I guess I grabbed
the IV Prep instead of an alcohol wipe.

I immediately tested, and was shocked at the result, 108.  I am usually
200-300 in the early mornings from eating durning the night and not
bolusing.

I guess I need to have a sleep study done, but am nervous about it.  If
anyone can give me some info on Sleep Studies I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,

Andy J.