Oh boy, now guess what I did???  Well, I am known to have some VERY strange
dreams VERY often, but this one wasn't too strange -- well, I guess it was :O(
I had a dream that I tested my sugar and it was 1,239.  I use a FreeStyle and
in my dream, the arrows just kept moving and moving and moving (like the
Energizer bunny)... Now, we all know if it's over 600 or 500, it won't read
but HIGH.
Anyway, I guess since when I'm usually high I disconnect the tubing from the
site and prime a few tenths of a unit to make sure it's dripping correctly
that I disconnected in my middle of the night to prime the tubing but must
have fallen back asleep.  Who knows what time it was, but I just woke up and
my sugar is 546!  No ketones since it takes a long time for me to become
ketonic, but I feel like MAJOR crappola!
I remember someone talking about doing this a few weeks ago.....just
wondering how many of you have ever done anything like this in your sleep?
It's pretty scary!  I know it was around maybe 4:00 a.m. because it was after
my lovely 3:00 a.m. test which showed me at 117 :O(
Anyway, hope my day gets better....LOL