Re: [IP] little dress question

Just a quick thought on the bike shorts--
Many diabetic women should not wear bike shorts--or will regret it
anyway--because they hold in heat and moisture increasing the risk of yeast
infections.  I don't even wear full length hose anymore for the same reason.
I suggested (in e-mail) either the thigh thing worn close to the inner leg
to hide any bumps or a small flannel pouch pinned to the inside of the
underwear.  Of course if you are luckier than I and are not prone to
yeast--go for the bike shorts.