Re: [IP] re:any other "anal retentive" or control freak pumpers? or their moms :)

Ours has been 29 months now, but I have "loosened" up a bit.  I can now go
to church and Walmart with just her kit, but anyplace else, I carry a JDF
backpack.  It has two of everything for site changes, insulin, snacks,
juice, syringes, you name it its in there!  I don't know if it is
classified as AR or just paranoid!  Maybe its just called being a MOM.  Who
knows, but there is nothing wrong with being prepared.

Mom tp Rachel and Blossom, 4 years old, dxd 2-99, pumping 3-01