Re: [IP] little dress question

Hi.  Off the top of my head, I'd suggest the 'thigh thing'.  I'm sure the
ladies on the list will be of more help.  My question/suggestion is:  how
long is dress?/If the dress is full length, at 5'2" you could use a 42'
infusion set and wear your pump at; knee or ankle (easy access).

My only other insight is this:  When I stood up for my brother, as his Best
Man, I was concerned about all to the pre-event hussle.  So, keep some fast
acting CHO's around just incase you feel low.

I bet you are going to look fabulous!
Frank W. Tegethoff, Jr.
DCCT Control Group, MM507