Re: [IP] Anyone taking a low-dose ACE to PREVENT kidney damage-- as opposed to stopping further damage??

HI, I HAVE BEEN A DIABETIC TYPE 1 FOR 15 YEARS NOW. IAM NOW ON THE INSULIN PUMP
FOR 2 YEARS. MY DOCTOR TOLD ME TO START TSKING  ZESTRIL. I AM JUST NOT SURE
ABOUT IT. I DO NOT HAVE AN ENDO. RIGHT NOW BECAUSE OF INSURANCE PROBLEMS. ALSO
THE DR. TOLD ME TO START TAKING THIS MED. CALLED GLUCOPHAGE! I AM JUST NOT SURE
ABOUT ALL OF GTHIS. IT SCARES ME . IF YOU CAN HELP BY TELLING ME WHAT YOU THINK
THEN LET ME KNOW. THANKS BRONWEN WALLS