re: [IP]Questions from a Newbie

We had a heat wave a couple weeks ago that made me work on my one piece
strategies. When it's hot and humid, I just don't want a waisband. I realized
that if my pump was clipped to my underwear, it would be too hard for me to
get at it (I prefer looking at the screen to using the audio bolus feature).
So, I clipped it to my bra, under my arm. With a loose-fitting dress, my
friends kept asking if I'd left my pump at home that day! On Saturday, I'm
going to wear a full-length, fairly tight, beaded dress to a fancy wedding.
I'm planning on using the same strategy for wearing the pump. If someone
looks, they'll see a bulge, but they'll have to look closely. Michael had
requested photos of this sort of thing. If he still wants them, I'll try to
send some along.
Good luck!
Heather, dx'd 9/90
& Righteous Babe, by H's side since 4/01