[IP] Eye appointment

Hello all,

I had my first eye exam since being on the pump yesterday and I was plesantly
suprised when the Dr. said the mild retinopathy I had a year ago was getting
better.  After 7 months on the pump it was nice to see that it hasn't been
"all for not".  Also my 6 month pumping A1C was down a full point to 7.0 from
8.0 at 3 months.  This really seems to be working.

Thanks to all the list members for all your VERY useful info and experience.