Re: [IP] any other "anal retentive" or control freak pumpers?

> I don't mean anal retentive in the technical sense, but that's the only
> I can think of... like when you can't handle suprises, you have to be
> for everything.  Is anyone else like this?

I'm like this,. I have to be organized and plan for everything:) Drives my
hubby nuts. he just sprang on me that we're going to my grandparents-in-law
55th wedding anniversary party tonight. I was expecting dinner at home. I
hate surprises too, unless they involve Godiva on a good pump day:)