Re: [IP] Herbal remedies 'pose surgery risk'

Part of the problem discussed on the Today show (not my opinion, just what
I heard them talk about) is MANY doctors don't understand the herbs and
their consequences.  The cases they discussed this morning, the patients
DID tell docs.

Missi
Mom to Rachel and Blossom, 4 years old, dxd 2-99, pumping 3-01