Re: [IP] Herbal remedies 'pose surgery risk'

Part of the problem discussed on the Today show (not my opinion, just what
I heard them talk about) is MANY doctors don't understand the herbs and
their consequences.  The cases they discussed this morning, the patients
DID tell docs.

Mom to Rachel and Blossom, 4 years old, dxd 2-99, pumping 3-01