[IP] any other "anal retentive" or control freak pumpers?

I don't mean anal retentive in the technical sense, but that's the only term
I can think of... like when you can't handle suprises, you have to be ready
for everything.  Is anyone else like this?  For instance, my boyfriend and I
went to a theme park about 3 hours drive from our house.  Without mentioning
anything to me, when he picked up the tickets at his parents' house the
night before, he also switched cars.  He drove theirs home and left mine
there.  When I walked out the door the morning we were leaving, I didn't see
my car, and had a fit because he never said anything.  I left my sunglasses,
my camera, and all my traveling low bg treating stuff in my car.  Not to
mention the map.  He couldn't understand what the big deal was.  One time
when we went to the other coast, a 4 hour drive, we hadn't planned on
staying the night, but he found out he had the next day off and started
telling people we were going to stay.  I said no, and he couldn't understand
why.  Well, I wasn't prepared, I said.  Still no comprehension.  What's to
be prepared for, everyone else said.  For a normal person, nothing. I tend
to have fits when I'm not prepared for something.  Everything has to be
planned, and other people think I'm uptight.  Is anyone else like this, or
is it me?  Sometimes afterwards I think, well, maybe I was being extreme.
I don't like it when we're going out to eat and he says "you'll see"  when I
ask where. One former boyfriend tried to plan a day of suprises for my
birthday one year.  I wasn't happy at all.  Do I need to learn to loosen up?