[IP] Frio wallet addendum card

Patrick  wrote...

 > I did have a slight problem with it initially. When I received the wallet
 > it weighted 11 g. I followed the instructions and soaked it for 15
 > in cold water at which time it weighed 73 g and my MM 508 would no longer
 > fit inside it. It took approximately 2 days for it to shrink down to 48 g
 > at which point the MM 508 would now fit inside. When I contacted the
 > company they said there was suppose to be an addendum card instructing to
 > soak only 5-10 minutes. Be aware this is truly an important change in
 > instruction.

I forgot to mention that I also had the same problem.  I did get the
addendum card and only soaked it for about 5-7 minutes but the pump still
wouldn't fit.  Now I try to soak it for a short time (like 3 minutes) the
day before I plan on using it, this way the swelling has time to go down a
bit.  I know we can't always be that prepared, but I try to plan ahead when