Re: [IP] re: sore site spot

>   Yes, just disconnect from pigtail or site (we are now on the Quick Sets)
>insert a new set and reconnect using the old tube.

At least in the case of the Sof-Set(R) there are important additional steps

After disconnecting from the original pigtail you need to connect the old
tube to the new set and prime enough (4-8 units) till you see insulin
dripping from the cannula. Now insert the site, remove the introducer
needle and prime again enough to fill the space left by the removed need
(0.5 u in the case of the 9 mm Sof-Set).

In the case of the Quick-Set(R) it is impossible to pre-fill the set this
way before inserting and removing the needle. MiniMed tells me that is one
of the reason they will not recommend this procedure for the Quick-Set.

I'm not sure about the necessary procedure for the Silhouette(TM).