Re: [IP] Questions from a Newbie (and a slight vent)

 email @ redacted wrote on 07/11/01 01:20PM >>>

First, if I want to wear a one-piece outfit (I have a favorite knit dress
that I wear a lot) how do I manage that?  Someone suggested a holder around
my leg, but doesn't that show?  Is it uncomfortable?  Will it slide and move
around?   >snip<

I wear one piece dresses a lot.  I wear the "thigh thing" from Unique
Accessories.  You wear it on your upper thigh with a garter so it doesn't fall
down or slide around.  It doesn't show unless your dress is really short or
has a high slit up the front or back.   If the dress is loose, you can stick
the pump in your underwear.  You can buy the thigh thing at http://uniaccs.com
or at the Diabetes Mall at http://www.diabetesnet.com.

Good luck!

Beth, pumping on a MM 508 since April 10, 2001