Re: [IP] the sillouhette infusion set & SilSerter

In a message dated 7/11/01 1:24:44 PM Central Daylight Time, email @ redacted

> . So I'm *hoping* that the sil-serter will let you "personalize" the
> insertion angle . . . Any Minimed folks out there have an answer for this
> one???

>From what I saw when I did see it, you pretty much set the angle by the way
you "place" it on your stomach, etc.  It has a slight cut to one of the
edges, but you can move it so the angle is set.
If you have ever used the CGMS, the insertion device for that is almost
exactly the same as what the SilSerter looks like.... at least what it looked
like when I saw it!  :O)