Re: [IP] the sillouhette infusion set

In a message dated 7/11/2001 10:55:16 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

>  MM is talking about an isnertion device for Sils but it is
>  not out yet.

One thing I haven't heard is whether the Sil-serter will let you set the
angle of insertion?  I know the marketing materials on the Silhouettes talk
about a 30 degree insertion angle, but I've also read many posts here about
folks who love sils but insert them (manually) at a much shallower angle . .
. So I'm *hoping* that the sil-serter will let you "personalize" the
insertion angle . . . Any Minimed folks out there have an answer for this