[IP] Re: Two Tinas on the list

> I have noticed that there is another Tina in the list.  <snip>I have a
> that was given to me as a baby "bazoo" so if it would be less confusing, you
> are all more than welcome to call me that to make things a little easier

There have been two Jans regularly posting, but we have differentiated by
including our pumps' names: Jan and Elvis; Jan & Bluda Sue. I notice there is
now another Jan posting (Jannie in the addy) so that one needs to help others
know which of us it is. (~_^)

Even an atheist acknowledges God ... when  using His name in vain.