[IP] Re: Basal Rates Written

>> ...one of the souvenirs we gave them was a business card that had line for
each hour to fill out their basal profile (on the back of the card
we had basal 2 profile), after they filled it out we laminated them, to keep
it safe.>>

I hope there was a dateline on it and filled in with the year. This will make
a very good souvenir someday as they compare what it was now to then. All
those little things help our *history*. Neat idea. (~_^)

A man convinced against his will is of the same opinion still.