Re: [IP] Questions from a Newbie (and a slight vent)

When I first went on the pump I did keep records of everything I ate, tests,
etc. but only for the first few weeks. It was a way my Dr. and I could make
sure that my basals and boluses were correct. Also we could see if I had any
trends while being on the pump. There is a lot to get used to and refine
when you first start. It's been about 6-8 years since I have done any of
that. Sure I still keep a record of my BGs but not food or activity anymore
because my basals and boluses are pretty much set. Right now it seems like
you have less freedom but in time you will see that you have more.