Re: [IP] re: sore site spot

Tina S.,

  Yes, just disconnect from pigtail or site (we are now on the Quick Sets)
insert a new set and reconnect using the old tube.  This is the BIG reason
why som many of us were talking for the past week about wishing that MM would
come out with separate boxes for just the site only and site with tubing with
their Sof-Sets and the new Quick Sets.  YES we know that both Dis and MM have
separated them on their Sils/Tenders ONLY.  Now for the other types of

mom to Joshua