Re: [IP] the sillouhette infusion set

  Silouhettes are very different from the Sof Sets as these go in at the
15-40 degree angle, they have a VERT large needle and as far as my son was
concerned there was a LOT of pain invovled.  We never knew if we had the
angle in just right, the BG results were terrible (we ere uisng Tenders which
is the same as Sils) and went with the Sof-Sets now the Quick Sets with the
insertion device.  MM is talking about an isnertion device for Sils but it is
not out yet.  But then again...there are those who swear by the Sils so you
should probably ask for some samples and see for yourself!

Good Luck!

mom to Joshua