[IP] Request, and a joke

I know, I know, this is well known by everyone, so I simply make a brief,
respectful request that people take an extra minute to edit the material
they quote.  Usually, the subject header tells us what the context of the
replies is, so large quotes are rendered unneeded, especially when the
reply is a mere, say, 1% of the size of the quote.  Including the
questioner's sig is also, usually, unnecessary.  I hesitate to make this
request, lest people think I am a whiner, but I do so because I'm
interested in the content of what you all have to say.  I read the digest,
and it is sometimes actually hard to find the new material in all the
quotes and sigs, especially with wierd auto text-wrapping going on.  So
just try, if you can and if you are willing, to edit out the irrelevant
non-content.

Now for the joke:  This guy logs on, and downloads a message from IP.
Responding, he produces this:

Subject: HbA1c and Underwater Basketweaving
yeah! I agree!

AND, because the posting robot is a robot, it adds another (which that guy
can't see as he's posting):