[IP] Good Words from Jack

Thank you, Jack, for your very wise and sensible words on a "hot
topic".   This list plays a very important part in my life and it is a lot
like my life.....constantly learning new stuff...good and bad,
Sometimes boring, sometimes really exciting, but always learning.
I have read all the posts on stem cell and have learned things I did
not know.

I usually appreciate whatever  you have to say.  And once more I
am grateful for your for putting your unemotional statement out
there for us all to read and learn from.

Thank you, Jack, for being you!

Bonnie R.