Re: [IP] changing sites

In a message dated 7/11/01 8:18:41 AM, email @ redacted writes:

<<  Luckily the "old" site was still there and we used that one until
we could wait for Emla cream to work and have a stress-free reinsertion.

LOL   But you have to be careful with that technique.  Last fall I changed
sites in a hotel room before a flight and left the old one in.  Having raised
my basal slightly in expectation of going high from sitting in the plane, I
thought I had just overdone it when I had a hypo episode.  Didn't realize
till that night that I had actually put the new tubing into the old site, and
therefore had put into me the prime dose I had intended to fill the (already
filled) cannula.

Linda Z