Re: [IP] Herbal remedies 'pose surgery risk'

Thank you for posting this. My father in law, at age 88, nearly died of a
bleeding stomach ulcer. At the time I asked the doctor if he should
continue taking his garlic supplement. The doctor said "no problem." Now
grandpa is taking prevacid (at $1 a pill) and continuing the garlic
supplement. I think I'll take the article into his doctor.

Kay