Re: [IP] the sillouhette infusion set

My son uses the silhouette set and loves it.  He is very thin and it works well.
There is not an inserter for it at this time.  You have to manually insert it,
but he mastered it quickly.

If you call the supply number on the back of the MM pump and ask them for a
sample of the silhouette infusion set, they will send you one for free so that
you can try it out.  You can probably get the 800 number from their web site if
you don't have a MM pump www.mimimed.com

Judi in MI
email @ redacted

<<<It is about that time that I need to order more infusion sets. I have the
soft-set ultimate QR. currently and was wondering how the silhouette works.>>>