[IP] Re: basal rates written

Sylvia, Joshua's mom wrote:

<< I have had Joshua's basal rates written on a large Post-It and
placed on the inside of his log book since day one of pumping.  I could not
imagine trying to remember all of that.  >>

2 weeks ago we had a weekend retreat for 25 boys with diabetes (about 15
pumpers), one of the souvenirs we gave them was a business card that had
line for each hour to fill out their basal profile (on the back of the card
we had basal 2 profile), after they filled it out we laminated them, to keep
it safe.

Rabbi Hirsch Meisels
Friends with Diabetes - For Jewish people with Diabetes
email @ redacted
Join our discussion list at