From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf
Of Michael Herdeen
Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2001 4:58 AM
To: 'email @ redacted'
Subject: [IP] Help with Summer heat and adhesives

I know this has been mentioned before so I apologize for asking again but,
does anyone have suggestions or tips on getting the tape to hold better? My
daughter Hannah's been on a pump since March. She's 7 years old and for the
most part doing really well. However with the hot and humid weather we've
been having here in NJ I've found that her tape starts to peel off within a
few hours after a site change and I don't know what to do.

Please email me off this list if possible with any suggestions. Thank you
very much!!

Michael Herdeen, father of Hannah 7, diagnosed 7/3/96 pumping since 3/13/01
email:	email @ redacted