[IP] Wednesday Night chat

I hope everyone enjoyed the 4th of July celebrations last Wednesday; I know I
had a great time with my wife and children at Paramount's Kings Dominion.

I look forward to seeing everyone at tonight's chat (9:00 p.m. EDT in the
Anytime Room).  To join in, go to the IP home page and click on Chat.  When
the window appears, click on Go for the Anytime Room.  Enter your IP e-mail
address (all of it, in all lower-case letters), then enter "pumper" (without
the quotation marks, and in all lower-case letters) for the password.  Click
on OK and join in.

Happy pumping; see you tonight!

Ed & Mosby