[IP] Re: OUR RIGHT TO POST OPINIONS (was DisneyLand thread)

Gina, yours was a good post to keep in mind, for all
of us (I didn't quote it as it was pretty long).
One thing I would like to add is that when we write
things out, some things get lost in the
'translation'.  We can say things that are meant in
one way that come out in another when read.  I often
(probably much too often) say things facetiously or
ironically and forget to put my (g), (G) or even
(rotfl) in (grin, GRIN or rolling on the floor
laughing).  Never attribute to malice what can
adequately be explained by stupidity (at least for
email @ redacted
Everything that can be invented has been invented.
 - Charles H. Duell, Commissioner,  U.S. Office of
Patents, (1899)