From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of
Earl and Kay Guy
Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2001 10:40 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] glycemic index

I would like a list of foods that cause a prolonged rise in glucose levels
and approximately how long the rise would extend. I know fat and fiber in
foods is a factor slowing the rise in glucose levels. This would help us
know
when to do an extended bolus (Animas pump).

Is the glycemic index somehow related to this? I have looked at glycemic
index websites and they don't seem to be what I am looking for.

Kay