Re: [IP] Handicap pass at Disneyland

We had this exact same discussion a number of months ago with the exactly
same results. This just seems to be one of those topics that many people
can't discuss calmly. Before we go off the deep end and start a flame war,
I think we need to end it now.

Apparently nobody is going to change their mind based on what is said here
on this topic. It's a very personal decision, that everyone needs to make
based on the physical condition of the person involved and their own value

Thank you for your cooperation.

Sam Skopp