[IP] Re: Sorry I've been Gone !

Wow, what in the world has gone one, gone for one week and everyone is a
It appears that there is a mess about going to Disney World. And getting a
special pass. Well, my humble option is "what ever floats your boat." I was
there about three years ago before I had surgery for a blockage in my left
groin, shoot I just used a wheel chair. I still had a wonderful time with my
daughter. Lets face it some people need more help than others.
We are all so different...never crab at them listen, we may learn something
in the long run. It's become to easy to judge people and their problems
We just need to sit back at think about what our mouths are going to say.
Also if we will hurt someone's feelings.....we all have feelings too.

Thanks for letting me sound off.
Kathy =0)