Re: [IP] Could we all just stop please?

In a message dated 7/10/01 4:51:35 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I am about ready to drop this list... Stop "discussing" "Bickering" or
> whatever you want to call it about things that you all are so obviously
> NOT going to agree on.

Unfortunately this goes on all too often.  I learned to just keep my mouth
shut...... It's difficult sometimes, but it's my choice to take it with a
grain of salt.  I agree with you, but some people just have it in them to
argue and contest everything that's said....... to each their own I guess  :O(
Please don't leave...... it's not worth leaving over!!
Good Luck!
Gina & Mr Clicks