Re: [IP] Could we all just stop please?

I agree with you Carrie.  I am new to this list.  And i find myself
sometimes scared to ask a question because someone may comment that i am
doing somethng wrong or a bad diabetic!  Isn'tt his group to help people and
not judge anyone??  That is what i thought when i joined and read the rules
before joining.  I have gotten some real helpful hints since i am only a
1month old pumper.  I think people need to reread what they write before
they send.  Knowing that they may not have all thr facts on a persons
problem.  I also think that if you are unsure you should email the person
privatly and ask the person the whole detail before replying to them in the
IP list email.  Just my thoughts and how i feel!

Tina :)